for lovers of music and artists of all techniques....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jimmy Eat World Series-ATCs by Your PennyLane

For those of you who do not know the site master: I'm penny and I have a passion for music. I play guitar and I also have a passion/obsession with Jimmy Eat World. I have been a fan since 1999. Superfan is an understatement.

I have done several ATC's inspired by Jimmy Eat World. So many, in fact, I will not post them here all at once. It would be overwhelming. Instead, I will post them here and there. If you are curious to see them all together click on the label at the bottom of this post: JIMMY EAT WORLD.

Here are two from their most recent album: Invented.
Enjoy

Littlething
"On the cab ride you said nothing, just hair all in your face...could you stay with me tonight?"

This photo was taken in New York back in 2004. I was there on new years eve and I was hoping to go see Jimmy Eat World perform. I was across the street from MTV studios where the band was waiting to go on and I snapped this shot.

















Cut
"I'm sorry boy, I'm not cut for this no more"

























2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

these are awesome!! love Jimmy eat World too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

phinner said...

Love the heart and the color combo! and the taxi shot, how perfect that universe knew you would use it in ART someday...