for lovers of music and artists of all techniques....

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix

****A small change to scheduling. New posts will go up Tuesday and Friday. Giving each heARTist more time in the "spotlight". A time may come when the same post is up longer. This simply means I don't have any new submissions to put up.

Next post will be up this Friday, 25 March.


Be kind to each other and go make heARTs!


(9.8 x 13.8) for : "Foxy Lady"
By: Jimi Hendrix
Submitted by Marit

5 comments:

Christina Aiton said...

very cool page - I love the foxy lady and what cool journaling!

Sarah said...

I have just come across this blog for the first time from Marit's blog - I love the idea of mixing art journalling/ATCs etc with music

I have some older stuff that maybe I could contribute? or does it need to be brand new? I make music-themed things quite often...

Sarah said...

PS this page really makes me smile, all I can think of is Garth from Wayne's World :)

Penny said...

All heARTs are welcome! New and Old! Would love for you to submit!

Rosie said...

Marit's Foxy Lady is brilliant!! I love the journalling and the doodly framework too! Bravo!

PS -= Will put my thinking (and doing) cap on Penny!! xx