for lovers of music and artists of all techniques....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm A Humming Bird-The Eels

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting! My mailbox has been void of submissions and I have a ton of music related art pieces I didn't want to drown you in pennylane!

My new hero is Ms. Marit over at Marit's Paper World!
She sent me this amazing piece yesterday.
Song: I'm a humming bird"
by the Eels.

If you aren't familiar with the Eels you should check them out. They have a unique sound..mellow mixed with radical-ness.

Email me any submissions and I will be so happy to put them up!
Let the music play!









7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is wayyyyyyyyyy cool! I loveeeeeeeeeeee Marit's work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

jessie said...

very interesting!! :) :)

Rosie said...

Great page from Marit!! Saw it on her blog!

Penny, I submitted to you a month ago. Haven't since as I never heard back. Would you like a re-send?

Penny said...

Rosie-Yes, never recieved the arts. Send to penmar2@comcast.net

Thanks!

Gollywobbles said...

I LOVE this page! So creative!

Marit said...

PENNY - could you send me an e-mail please?

Lena said...

Great page Marit!! You know I LOVE collages and this one is made really special by the use of the real peacock feathers and the leaves for wings!